Lactalis Denmark is a key player in selling European cheeses and dairy products on the Danish and Nordic retail and food service market. Through innovation and strong brands, they have created revenue growth, in collaboration with customers and partners.
Lactalis Denmark is now looking for a skilled Senior Business Manager, to further develop and strengthen Lactalis’s position in the Danish market. You will get an opportunity to work for an ambitious and growth-orientated company, where you will have a crucial role in maintaining and developing the commercial activities primarily towards Lactalis biggest customer Salling Group.
As Senior Business Manager at Lactalis Denmark, you have a great responsibility to ensure continuous growth and positioning of Lactalis in the Danish market. You are overall responsible for maintaining, expanding, and strengthening Lactalis’s brands in Salling Group..
Lactalis Denmark has a strong brand portfolio including many market leading brands, such as “Stay Strong”, “Galbani”, “Prima Donna”, “Président”, “Salakis” and many more.
As Senior Business Manager at Lactalis Denmark, you have a great responsibility to ensure their continuous growth and positioning in the Danish market. You are responsible for maintaining, expanding, and strengthening Lactalis’s brands to one of the most important customers.
You will focus on further developing and strengthening Lactalis’ relationship and business with Salling Group.
- Focus on key account management and sales tailored to the customer’s needs.
- Perform commercial operational work consisting of budgets, forecasts, assortment / listing, annual plans, campaigns, etc.
- Prepare and present campaigns and activities.
- Plan and conduct annual negotiations and customer meetings in close collaboration with the Commercial Director and the sales department.
- Build and develop close relationships with key customers and ensure mutually valuable collaboration.
- Managerial responsibility for a Key Account Manager
- +5 years of experience from a similar position (Key Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Sr. Category Manager etc.)
- Experience from FMCG industry
- Excellent network within relevant segments
- Market and segment knowledge
- Good experience in building and maintain-ing relationships with key customers
- Experience with annual negotiations and campaigns
- Negotiation skills
- Outreaching and innovative
- Your approach to customers is goal- and result-oriented
- You are an exceptional relationship builder and have a strong commercial understanding
- You are in possession of sound analytical skills and put these to use in your market- and product analyses
- Great at working independently and self-motivating
- Analytical and structured
- Preferably you share the organisation’s passion for quality food products and cooking in general
For more information please contact, Partner, Claes Nørgaard at CN@hudsonnordic.com
Læs mere om Lactalis Danmark A/S på www.lactalis.dk
Groupe Lactalis er verdens største mejeriproducent med 260 mejerier, fordelt over hele verden. Lactalis omsætter for 21 mia. Euro og har 86.000 ansatte. Lactalis markedsfører internationale brands som Galbani og Président i 160 lande.
Lactalis Danmark A/S er det nordiske hovedsæde for den franske mejerikoncern Groupe Lactalis og har nordisk lager og backoffice funktion i Danmark (Skævinge) samt salgskontorer i Oslo og Helsinki. På det nordiske administrationskontor i Skævinge er vi ca. 55 ansatte, og opererer i et internationalt forretningsmiljø med blandede kulturer.